|Happy Birthday SMS Text Messages for Dad|
1. A man who can be a good husband and a loving father is a Superman in my books any day. Happy birthday Dad.
2. You are more than a great Dad. You are an inspiration, a teacher and a friend. Happy Birthday.
3. I am lucky that I love my father with all of my heart. I am really lucky to have a father that loves me with all of his heart. Happy Birthday.
4. Love and laughter are two of the things that you have given me that make life more fun. Thanks. Happy Birthday.
5. Growing up, I always admired your awards. Today, I have to say that you deserve the Best Dad in the World award for all that you do. Have a happy birthday, Dad. You deserve the best!
6. I know I wasn’t always the perfect child, but you have always been the perfect dad.
7. Thanks for fixing the little things I broke and for showing me how to correct my own mistakes as I grew. Enjoy your birthday today. I love you!
8. I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same type of dad to my kids that you have always been for me. Happy birthday!
9. Thank goodness looks are genetic! I hope I look half as good as you do at your age. Have a great birthday, and don’t forget to stop by the mirror and celebrate that you just get better looking every year.
10. Thanks for showing me how the world works. I may need a few more tips though. Happy Birthday.
11. Thanks for making me rich. Not with money but with love, caring and a happy family. Happy Birthday.
12. Dad, I remember when you didn't need help blowing out your candles but you still let me help. Happy Birthday.
13. They say that wisdom comes with age. Today, you have to be the wisest man I know. Just kidding! Have a great birthday!
14. Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart. Happy birthday, Dad!
15. I could never find a gift that would measure to the love you have showered me in.
16. You are out of this world and yet, you are the best Dad on the planet. Weird huh? Happy Birthday.
17. Your love has always given me the ability to believe in myself. Thanks for being a great dad. Happy Birthday.
18. Thanks for all the support over the years. You make it so much easier and worthwhile. Happy Birthday Dad.
19. Superheroes are one in a million. Great fathers like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday!
20. As I learn more and more, I realize that you have always known more. Thanks for letting me learn it on my own. Happy Birthday.
21. There is nothing in the whole world which can stop me, because I know I have my strong daddy to back me. Happy birthday.
22. It takes an ordinary man to fall in love but a great one to be a committed husband. It takes an ordinary man to be a father but a great one to be a loving daddy. Happy birthday daddy.
23. I may grow up, get married and give my heart to another guy. But at the end of the day, it will always belong to you. I love you dad, happy birthday.
24. No matter how many birthdays go by, I will always be the little boy who you taught to fly. Happy birthday daddy.
25. Happy birthday to the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero.
26. Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Happy birthday, Dad!
27. I hope that you have a great birthday and that this next year is full of peace and happiness. Happy Birthday.
28. Thanks for letting me be my own man, even though you are the man that I wanted to be. Happy Birthday.
29. I wanted to get you a really nice birthday present, but I wasn't sure if you could afford it. Happy Birthday.
30. Your money has been better spent on me than vacations at the beach - so plan on staying home again this year. Happy Birthday.
31. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. So you had better watch out what you do and say. Happy Birthday.
32. The best part of calling you dad, is that you will always forgive me even when I have been bad. Happy birthday.
33. Some dads are strict while some dads are lenient. Dad, you are a different breed altogether… you are just super cool. Happy birthday.
34. Enjoy all the love and attention on your birthday. From tomorrow, it’s going to be boring as always. Happy birthday.
35. May all of your dreams come true. And thanks for making me a part of your dreams. Happy Birthday.
36. Dad, you are my hero, my role model, the man who I look up, to and dream to become. Happy birthday, Dad!
37. I put some money in a birthday card for you, but I am going to need it back after you open it. Happy Birthday.
38. I am so glad that you are my dad and that I wasn't switched at birth. I wasn't was I? Happy Birthday.
39. Dad, thanks for being a king and letting me kiss a few frogs in search of my prince. Dreams are good. Happy Birthday.
40. When I am your age, I hope that you will be the World's Best Grandfather. Happy Birthday.
41. Dad, you showed me that boys can be good and that men should be great. Happy Birthday.
42. If I magically had the power to change one thing about you, it would be… nothing. Happy birthday dad.
43. You are like a large tree which gives fruit, shade and flowers to the whole family. Happy birthday dad.
44. You are the reason I am who I am, without you life would have been a complete mess and a chaotic jam. Happy birthday dad.
45. Brilliance redefined, strength guaranteed and reliability unparalleled. That’s not a car, that’s my father. Happy birthday dad.
46. There couldn’t have been a better father than you on this earth. Happy birthday to the man who taught me my worth.
47. Dad… thanks for being a tree that gave me shade, but never expecting me to live under your shadow. Happy birthday.
48. No matter how tall I become, I will never be higher than your presence in my life. No matter how many promotions I get, I will never be richer than wealth of love in your heart. Happy birthday dad.
49. I don’t know how and why, but I know I’ve made you cry. Forgive me coz I didn’t mean to… dad there’s no one I love more than you. Happy birthday.
50. Dad, you are not only a special breed but obviously a special breeder to have a child as wonderful as me. Happy Birthday.
51. I wish happy birthday to my best friend I’ve ever had. Happy birthday, Dad.
52. Love is a powerful force and your love for me has always made me feel safe and happy. Happy Birthday.
53. I learned a lot from you Dad. And yet I have never been arrested. Happy Birthday.
Dad you had dreams for me, but you were also the sort of father that let me live my life. I hope that we are both happy with the results. Happy Birthday.
54. Like to give a Birthday shout out to the person that is responsible for helping me be who I am. Happy Birthday!
55. Dads are the best!! You are the best Dad!! So that means you are the BEST!! Happy Birthday.
56. Thanks for teaching me family is always there for you, no matter what and how important and wonderful that is. Happy Birthday.
57. No man in this world could have been a better father to me than you were. Happy birthday, Dad!
58. Dad… I hated it when you stopped me from doing something wrong, but from the bottom of my heart I knew that you were always right. Happy birthday.
59. The collage of my life would have been dull if a parent like you didn’t splash the colors of happiness on it. Happy birthday daddy.
60. I know that you don’t expect anything from me, but I expect myself to be the best possible daughter to an amazing father like you. Happy birthday.
61. Happy birthday to the adorable dad who will loosen his pockets and tighten his hugs for me just with a small tug.
62. The tears in my eyes are making me take a while, to tell you how much you have made me smile. Happy birthday dad.
63. From teaching me how to hold a fork, to avoid being a dork. From teaching me how to behave, to being cool and suave. From teaching me how to keep my conscience clear, to living a life without fear… – I owe it all to you, dad. Happy birthday.
64. No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday dad.
65. I feel stronger just knowing that my dad believes in me, and I feel blessed knowing that he loves me more than anything else in the whole world. Happy birthday dad.
Tags : Dad, Happy Birthday SMS, Happy Birthday SMS for Dad, Happy Birthday Messages, Happy Birthday Messages for Dad, Messages, SMS,
Related Post :
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Firends
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Dad
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Mom
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Wife
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Husband
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Boyfriend
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Girlfriend
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Brother
- Happy Birthday SMS Messages for Sister